Sunday, May 13, 2007

A new Begining

So i am finally here. It is 12:13 in the afternoon which means it is 9:13pm in Portland. After a brief stay in LA for prebriefing by our staging officers we boarded our plane on Friday for our new home. about 28 hours after we left the hotel in LA we arrived at our housing site for our orientation. I have not had much sleep and the heat is pretty bad but not terrible. I is different to see people pointing at you as you are being driven away from the airport, and i am sure that is only the first of many things that will challenge me during my time here. in five days i will be boarding one more plane to the southern island of Cebu where i will being my language and tech training. I am really tired and my mind does not know how to comprehend the whole situation but that will get better as time goes along. God Bless each of you. I will talk to you soon.

No comments: